Case studies are constructive when figuring out the best course of action as a writer. Whether you’re blogging, writing a book, or freelancing, never underestimate the value of data.
Below, you will find my most recent case studies. And although everyone’s experience as a writer is unique, hopefully, these will help you develop your own methods of discovering what works best for you.
Truth be told, I just find them fun and interesting. That is one of the cornerstones of my success: finding ways to make writing more fun.
- Case Study: Contextual-Related Posts in Content, Do They Help?One of the goals of every blogger is to keep people on the website and reading. This is when you’d use something like contextual-related posts. But do these types of lists actually improve engagement?
- Reviving a Dead Blog: March 2023Before I even go over the data, I already know that March wasn’t the most stellar month for rebuilding a dead blog. It was just a mess all around, primarily due to incredible levels of stress from the clients. Yet, here we are.
- Reviving a Dead Blog: February 2023It is the second month of rebuilding a dead blog, and the numbers are promising. Although I didn’t get nearly as much done on the site in February as I would have liked, I’m still on track to hit numbers in 2023 that I haven’t seen since 2018, when Google torpedoed the site.
- Reviving a Dead Blog: January 2023Well, it’s been a long month for fixing up the dead blog. Actually, it’s been a long month in general. This is especially true when you consider all of the things I do on any given day.
- Dead Blog Case Study: The Plan to Rebuild a Defunct SiteHow hard is it to fix a dead blog? I suppose that depends on the niche of the blog and how determined you are to revive it. With some websites, it’s probably easier to just delete them and start over. In my case, though, it’s all about testing myself.
I’ll share as much data as I can as well as tell you how I’m conducting these case studies. That way, you can create your own for whatever purpose to help discover the best methods of success.
Keep in mind that all of these case studies are based on my personal experience and that of my clients. I won’t disclose sensitive client information but will share some of the things we’ve done to improve content and website development.